Tuesday, December 18, 2007

the bad day

The whole of last week was absolute gloomy, dull and moody.I was stuck in whether to go to my boss house anot. And that is so not me. If i dont wanna go somewhere, i would say ‘No!’ or give some excuse straight away. But this matter seem to be bothering me.Only Monday was good as i went for my 2 hours combat.

Thats it.
So on that day, i actually went and it was suppose to be POTLUCK.
So happily, i went down to Da Paolo to get their pizzas. I dun wanna get Pizza Hut as i wanted something special. and they were huge and delightful.
One major issue is that, there are too many food, especially the huge ham fromgoodwood park- order by one of the director. and nice-c mash potatos, pomelosalad, XO dumplings, foudue, crystal jade treats, durian puffs- from goodwood park,and dozen more.

But no one ate pizza.
except me and someone.
it wasnt really my fault..so in order to ‘Reuse’, they brought it to office the otherday for lunch. i was on half day, hopefully they did ate them.
and do u know what i enjoy the best that night?
the star awards show. i simply got to block out the rest and watch my TV.

rachel @ homelessconcept

No comments: