Monday, July 7, 2008

gelare waffles!

baby and i finally got our first gelare waffle after 3 months of
mis-matching of timing (cos tues is half-priced) and we usually
cant make it. It was a nice combination. L.F blueberry and waffles with
maple syrup, no whipped cream!! I have never tried waffles with
‘berry’ kinda od ice-cream before.. cos i tot it would blend up not so nice.
I've changed of point of view. like things in life, you wont try, you wont know..
and it must say that its just the right sweetest and portion for us.
yum. yum!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were approximately 300 pounds on every page. But completely I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices for the shoes were all over 180 dollars on every page. But finally I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for that singular brand. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 300 bucks on every page. But for all I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you say about it?