Saturday, August 20, 2011

Weekends are to rest



chilling at Cedele with mac and got nothing better to do: 20th Aug
Since I am chilling at Cedele after double shots of Body combat at Paragon and got nothing better to observe. I decide to blog.

August is an amazing month. With Kerine's and Shun's birthday, definitely worth celebrating.
No pictures to share but wanted to say that TWG at MBS was great. A pleasing dining experience with J and the girls. The other day i went back just to get a scoop of ice-cream. Wasn't really sure if theirs is nice but the staff recommend me Napolean Tea.
Fab choice to make my day!!
Shun's birthday was a couple of days ago and I must say Strawberry shortcake from four leaves is good to taste as well. Ah, so much of a sweet tooth lately.
And i popped by Canele to steal 2 macarons just yesterday.
I can feel my love handles already.

Looking forward to Sep now.
Back to rest now! I got to love my weekends. They are meant to be here.

No comments: